Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review: Hard Candy Glow All the Way Ombre Baked Blush in Punch

Hi guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Hard Candy Glow All the Way Ombre Baked Blush in the color Punch. I did a haul post here a couple weeks ago of some new makeup goodies I bought for Spring, and this blush has been a favorite so far!

I had originally heard of this blush from a YouTube video and thought I'd give it a try. It only costs $7 and you can find Hard Candy products at Walmart.


It comes in a snap closure compact, with a see-through lid. As much as I love a mirror inside products, I love being able to see the pretty color of this blush. The back of the packaging gives a full ingredient list and the product name and shade.


They had two colors, this one called Punch and the other one is called Sunburst. In-store, they looked so similar, which made it slightly difficult picking the one I wanted, but to me, this one leans more pink and the other one seemed more coral. They're so darn similar though, so I wish they would've made it more obvious which is which. 

The top swatch is the lightest shade on the left side of the blush, the second one down is the darker shade, and the third is the two mixed. I personally love how they look mixed together on my fair skin. You can use them separately and use the lighter shade as a highlight, but I just swirl my brush in both colors and love how it turns out. My only complaint is that it doesn't last very long on my skin. By the end of my work day, I can barely see any color. This is a nice blush for the price though. It gives a nice sheen that's not sparkly, but gives a nice glow to the skin. It also does blend out very nicely as well. Overall, I would recommend it as a nice drugstore blush, as long as you don't mind it fading throughout the day. 

What do you think of this blush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)