Wednesday, October 12, 2016

A Letter To my Future Daughter

My Dearest Olivia, I can't believe in just two and a half more months you will be here. It's been quite the journey having you in my tummy. We found out early on that you may have Down Syndrome, and then a couple months after that we were told you have a heart condition that will require surgery when you're no older than 4 months. To say that Mommy and Daddy aren't scared and nervous is a lie. I am scared that you might have developmental delays, and I am scared that you're going to need surgery so young. We just want you to be okay.

Do you know that you have a big brother? His name is Aiden and we found out about him in the Summer of 2015. We unfortunately never got to meet him, as Heaven needed another angel much too soon. He would've been born the month before we found out about you! You have a very special angel watching over you, making sure you're going to arrive safely. I miss Aiden terribly and you will grow up knowing he is always with you. 

Despite everything Daddy and I have been through, we both love you so much already and can't wait to see your beautiful face when you arrive. We already know from pictures that you look like Daddy, and I can't wait to see the bond you two will have. He's always saying how excited he is to finally meet you and can't wait to hold you. I hope you can hear him when he's talking to you. 

No matter what happens, we are always going to love and support you through everything in life. I'm excited to see if you'll like beauty products like I do, or be a gamer like Daddy and play Minecraft and watch Game Grumps with him. You are our little miracle and we wouldn't change that for the world. We love you so much Miss Olivia, or Oli as your Dad likes to call you, and we can't wait to see the person you become. 

Love, Your Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)