Monday, August 15, 2016

20 Things That Make Me Happy

Hey guys! Today I wanted to share with you 50 things that make me happy. I've been having a crummy past few days and need to dig deep and be more positive. So, here are the things that make me happy!

1. My husband - He's always so good to me, even when I'm moody
2. Puppies - Everyone loves cute puppies, right?!
3. Food -  Because pregnancy... enough said
4. My future daughter - I'm happy to have made it over 21 weeks so far and can't wait until we get to meet her!
5. Game of Thrones - David and I are both nerds and can't get enough of the show
6. Decluttering - I think I'm getting into nesting mode and have been cleaning and decluttering a ton to make room for baby girl
7. Clothes that fit - Because again, pregnancy lol
8. My angel baby - If you read my blog on a regular basis, you know I had a miscarriage last year. I'm thankful that he seems to be watching over his little sister, making sure she is happy and healthy
9. Fans - It's been so hot here the past few days (like over 100 degrees hot) and I'm happy that I have fans to keep me cool
10. Bunnies - David's nickname for me is bunny, because bunnies are adorable and fuzzy and I really want one someday, so the name stuck
11. Music - Sometimes, I just like to listen to music to help me feel better. Lately, it's been the newer Sixx AM album, Prayer's for the Damned
12. Quietness - I love my husband dearly, but when he's at work and I have the house to myself, it's nice that it's peaceful and quiet so I can get work done
13. Cooking - I guess this goes hand in hand with food, but I really do enjoy cooking. My dad is a chef, so he taught me to cook at a very young age. My husband appreciates that
14. Fresh air - When it's not so hot outside, I love being able to get out of the house and go for a walk
15. Putting on makeup - I've been putting more of an effort into doing my makeup, and it always makes me feel so pretty and put together (even if I'm just blogging in my jammies)
16. Sleep - I'm now at the point where sleeping is becoming increasingly more difficult due to my back hurting and having to use the bathroom multiple times during the night, so if I get good sleep, I'm always happy
17. Receiving unexpected mail - With blogging comes the occasional PR package. I'm always so incredibly grateful when a package shows up at my door that I wasn't expecting
18. Showers - Right now, I like taking cooler showers due to the heat wave, and it's lovely
19. Haircuts - I gotta admit, it's been well over a year since my last haircut, getting a brand new 'do is such a good feeling
20. Date nights - David and I rarely get a date night, honestly due to time and wanting to save money, so before our daughter arrives, we would like to go on at least one date

What are some things that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)