Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spring 2015 Walmart Beauty Box

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be sharing the Walmart beauty box for Spring 2015. I have a rant on this one, as I did with the Winter box I received, but I'll save that until the end. Here is everything I got.

I made the products look all nice in the box for this picture. I probably shouldn't have because I'm pretty disappointed. 

-Lady Gaga Fame Perfume: Don't like perfume, this is getting passed on to a co-worker

-Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes: I'll definitely use these at some point to remove swatches or makeup, but there are only 7 wipes. Probably more good for travel, but I don't have plans to go anywhere anytime soon

-Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair & Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner: I've never heard of these before and again, these can be good for travel. They're so small and are basically like free samples they send out

-Dove GoFresh Body Wash in the scent mandarin & tiare flower: This smells nice, but again, this is like a free sample


These are some foil packet samples and coupons for L'Oreal, Schwarzkopf, Nivea and Maybelline. I'm curious to try the Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion, but I am nervous it will make my shower all slippery. 

I was thoroughly unimpressed with this box. Granted, it's only $5 and you get one per season, but I've had so many issues, that I just cancelled. Now for my rant. I was charged twice for this box and had to call customer service, which is a pain normally because either they never answer, or they're just rude and don't know what they're doing. I was told I'd receive a phone call or email back about being double charged, and I waited and waited for weeks until one day I noticed my credit card was refunded. I waited for probably close to 3 weeks to notice the refund and was pretty pissed that no one could send me a quick email letting me know I'd get a refund. Also, when answering the phone, I don't want to hear, "customer service, how can I help you?" in a nasty tone from a total douche bag guy who probably has no interest in a beauty box or helping people with legitimate problems. There was no professionalism at all with him and I was really upset. I work in retail where customer service has to be our top priority. While there may be some customers who I don't think deserve good customer service, I still have to help them, with a smile, and be professional. The dude I talked to was just rude and not very helpful. I am definitely glad I got my money back from being double charged, and once I received this box in the mail, I made sure to cancel right away. I probably shouldn't be so upset over 5 bucks, but that's my hard earned 5 bucks. I say skip this crappy box, spend $5 more and subscribe to Ipsy. Way better products, full size products at times, and awesome customer service. I have never had an issue that wasn't resolved immediately with them. *End rant*

Are you subscribed to the Walmart Beauty Box? If so, have you had similar issues to mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments! I'll reply back as soon as I can :)